Rules and Regulations
- No off-premise food and drink allowed on the Boardwalk.
- No cooler, tailgating or picnics allowed.
- No pets allowed on premise.
- No off-premise alcohol allowed.
- No fishing off Boardwalk.
- No feeding seagulls.
- Bicycles are not permitted on the Boardwalk, must be parked and secured at designated bike racks. We are not responsible for anything missing, stolen or left unattended.
- Appropriate family friendly attire is appreciated!
- Filming on rides is prohibited (including Go-Pros).
- Filming with drones on the Boardwalk property must be approved by the Corporate office in advance. email@example.com.
- Shuttle Boat parking lots are ALWAYS FREE. Exit Hwy 146 turning on 6th Street at the stop light, turn right. Once on 6th Street make a quick left on Texas Ave - you'll see the Shuttle Boat Parking lots just down road.
- Spring Break all on-site parking is paid.
Weekend parking is paid year-round
- Surface Lots - $7
- Closest Lot & Garage - $8